- America’s First Choice Health Plan
- Better Health
- CarePlus Health Plans, Inc.
- Clear Health Alliance
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Freedom Health
- HealthSun Health Plans
- Humana / LifeSynch
- Leon Medical Centers Health Plans
- Molina Healthcare
- Optimum Health Care
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Simply Healthcare
- Ultimate Health Plans
- Children Medical Services
- Staywell / WellCare
- Sunshine / Cenpatico / HealthyKids /Ambetter
- Tricare (Veterans only)
You may qualify for a sliding fee for your mental health needs if you are uninsured / have low income. This program is intended to provide services to those who may be unable to see a doctor or have access to mental health services.
You are expected to pay the discounted rate or minimum fee for services. If you cannot pay at the time of service, please make arrangements for payments or contact us!
Cash / Sliding Fee Scale Options:
Fee discounts are available on the basis of your ability to pay.
- Discounts are given to you based on your household’s annual income and its relation to poverty guidelines.
- Sliding scale fees are offered up to 200% of the poverty guidelines.
- We cannot offer a discount if your income is over 200% of the poverty guideline.